The Q Acoustics 6.5“ Professional in-ceiling stereo speaker features the latest stereo speaker technology that so that you can enjoy great sound with minimal installation. They give you the ability to listen to music throughout your home, even in bathrooms as they are moisture proof. Now you can listen to the same music in many rooms, where before it was practically impossible due to the impractical nature of having the speakers dotted around in each room.
- Bezel and grille design that clips magnetically into place, with the grille geometry being carefully optimized to ensure the perfect balance between sound and discreet appearance
- The HF is adjustable by + or - 3dB from a switch on the crossover
- Circular and square grille options are available to ensure the perfect match for each customer's decor
- Only 6.5" in diameter, they are hardly visible in your home and take up virtually no space
- Less than 84 mm deep
- 'UL94' flame retardant materials
- Moisture proof
- Q Install speakers come carefully packaged with installation template and fitting instructions
Easy to install
- A cutter guide is supplied to mark out the hole you need to make
- The speakers attach to your ceiling via four clamps you screw from the front
- Speaker terminals have push open connectors that you can do with one hand
- The grilles attach via magnets
The Qi65CP ceiling speakers are sold as a single speaker and therefore two are required for a stereo pair.
Acoustic Fire Hoods (not included)
An essential component for speaker installations. Designed to cover the rear of in-ceiling and in-wall speakers, a fire and acoustic hood is a legal requirement for many new buildings. But whether legally required or not, we'd recommend them as a safety precaution. Using a fire and acoustic hood helps resist the spread of fire through the floors of a building and to reduce the transmission of noise to adjacent rooms and properties. It's a requirement for all speakers that are installed below any habitable rooms and escape routes.
Please note features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification. Information and technical specifications are provided for guidance only and cannot be guaranteed as accurate. Errors and omissions excepted.